Our handmade and hand-painted French clay diffusers are a simple and charming way to enjoy aromatherapy. Each gift set comes with a Lavender diffuser and a Lavender essential oil in a kraft gift box with an attractive French Lavender label. Fill the diffuser with the Lavender essential oil and the relaxing scent is released through the unglazed portion. The cork can be left on or taken off for maximum scent.
Lavender Scent Diffuser & Essential Oil Gift Set
La Lavande Family, Making Fine French Soaps Since 1986…
The region of Provence in the South of France is known for high-quality French soaps that have been perfected by many generations of traditional soap making. In Provence, lavender covers the hillsides and essential oils perfume the air. Local flowers are distilled and infused into all natural ingredients creating the base for La Lavande French Soap Bars. At La Lavande, we produce all natural soaps without detergent drying substances or synthetic oils. La Lavande uses high quality vegetable oils that nourish and replenish all skin types. These moisturizing soaps and cleansing bars are triple milled making for a soap that lathers well, is gentle enough for your face and is long lasting. Available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and delightful scents. La Lavande face, hand and body soaps are made for the whole family to enjoy.
- Artisanal, high-quality soaps with the finest all-natural ingredients
- Made with natural botanical exfoliants, essential oils and blends of fragrances
- Moisturizing soaps with nourishing vegetable oils such as Shea Butter, Olive & Sweet Almond Oil
- Beneficial for all skin types, especially dry or sensitive skin
- Triple milled two times (also known as French Milled or Hard Milled) creates a long lasting soap
- La Lavande soaps do not easily dissolve in water
- Mild face and body soap with a luxurious lather
- Deeply cleansing and moisturizing soap
- Never made with synthetic oils; no mineral oil or petroleum, no detergent drying substances
- No animal ingredients or testing
- Organic ingredients whenever possible
- Economical, minimal plastic and recycled packaging
Warning: Keep away from children. Essential oils are highly concentrated, dilute properly before use. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. Children can have allergies to Essential Oil. Please consult a professional before using. Pregnant & nursing women should consult their physician before using . Peppermint Essential Oil should not be used by pregnant women. For use on body, test essential oil by diluting with a carrier oil and put small amount on arm or leg, wait 24 hours. . Suggestion: Ceramic diffusers are glazed on the bottom. Fill with essential or fragrance oils and place on a non-porous surface. 10 ml brown tamper proof bottle.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.